Candace speaks to her experience as a dancer, choreographer, cultural producer and expert on Soca Dance and Carnival culture.
Past Speaking Engagements:
- 2015 Carnival Studies Mas Colloquium - 'Mas Aesthetics: Exploring the Art of Mas' - presenting the talk 'Soca Dance Movement as it tells the story of Contemporary Carnival'
- Dance Enthusiast - Moving Caribbean in NYC a performance and panel discussion
- DCC Townhall 2017: Cultural Appropriation in Caribbean Culture
- Dancing While Black presents at BAX Artist Services Day
- Preserving Caribbean Culture Through Dance for Carry On Friends podcast
Past Written Works: