Performing an excerpt of The Window Sex Project
More about the HOLLA:: Revolution:
Pick up a ticket for HOLLA::Revolution and #treatyoself to performances and talks from some seriously badass speakers, including:
This year's speakers series focuses on community activism - from wheatpasting and dance to safer spaces campaigns and vlog series. Come away inspired and create the change that you want to see in your community. Pick up your tickets today before they're sold out!
- the Harlow Project,
- Hayley Conway from All Out,
- Dr. Karla Jay, author of " Tales of the Lavender Menace,"
- Kat Lazo from "TheeKatsMeoww,"
- Lourdes Ashley Hunter, co-founder of the Trans Women of Color Collective of Greater New York
- Sally Kohn, CNN contributor, columnist for the Daily Beast, and the event's emcee,
- Site leaders from Hollaback! Baltimore and Hollaback! Halifax
- Soraya Chemaly, writer for the Huffington Post, Salon, Guardian, and CNN,
- Sydnie L. Mosley Dances, a NYC based contemporary dance company,
- Tatyana Fazlalizadeh, of Stop Telling Women to Smile,
- Tyler Lepard of Catapult,
- and W. Kamau Bell, comedian and former host of Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell